You are currently browsing the archive for the CASTLE FACE category.
The Fresh & Onlys – All Tomorrow’s Parties
The Mallard – There She Goes Again
Ty Segall – Femme Fatale
(All tracks via The Bay Bridged)
Castle Face Records will release a tribute album to “The Velvet Underground & Nico,” celebrating the 45th anniversary reissue of that classic VU record, on November 6th. Limited to 1000 copies EVER. On Banana Yellow vinyl, with original art by David Shrigley. Only available through John Dwyer’s Castle face Records site (already sold out now) and from the bands at shows, no distro.
01. Kelley Stoltz: “Sunday Morning”
02. Warm Soda: “I’m Waiting For The Man”
03. Ty Segall: “Femme Fatale”
04. Blasted Canyons feat. Jeremy Cox (of Royal Baths): “Venus In Furs”
05. White Fence: “Run Run Run”
06. The Fresh & Onlys: “All Tomorrow’s Parties”
07. Burnt Ones: “Heroin”
08. The Mallard: “There She Goes Again”
09. Here Comes The Here Comes: “I’ll Be Your Mirror”
10. K. Dylan + The Black Angel’s Death Songsmen: “The Black Angel’s Death Song”
11. Thee Oh Sees: “European Son”
The Mallard – Mansion
Directed by Hannah Lew
Here’s a new video, directed by Hannah Lew (Grass Widow), for ‘Mansion’ taken from the debut LP “Yes On Blood” of San Francisco’s garage-psych-rock trio The Mallard, out now on John Dwyer’s (Thee Oh Sees) Castle Face Records. Their upcoming new split 7” with Thee Oh Sees as part of the LAMC Series, will be released on Famous Class.
taken from “Yes On Blood” LP.
The Mallard Soundcloud, HERE.
A garage psych-rock trio from San Francisco, The Mallard comprises of Greer McGettrick (guitar/vocals/drums) and Dylan Tidyman-Jones (drums/keys/vocals), Dylan Edrich (bass/guitar). The band performs regularly in San Francisco (playing shows with Thee Oh Sees, Blasted Canyons, The Burnt Ones, and many others).